Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

RealSaadAsad

What's the best way to have a series of webinars?

SOLVE

We have been hosting weekly Zoom events. My process has been the following now that it has become more established.

1. Set up Zoom Webinar

2. Clone  registration automation workflow from previous webinar and change Zoom webinar ID

3. Clone form from previous webinar, no other changes except tie form to the new automation workflow

4. Clone landing page and update text and change form

5. Clone marketing email from previous webinar and update text and links.

Is there a better/faster way to do this? Or what's best practice for running a webinar series in Hubspot? 

The topics vary for each one so registration per webinar is important I think. But what has worked for you?

Top of mind, I think I can use the same form for every webinar? And just clone the workflow?

1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

This would be a question for Zoom.  Personally speaking, I've used GotoWebinar in the past and they have options to setup series of webinars so you don't have to setup everything one by one.  I would recommend reaching out to them to see what solution they provide given your use case.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
olimottola
Contributor

SOLVE

We use Google Meet at our company, would be curious to hear if anyone has had experience shcedulign webinars using Goggle Meet + Hubspot. Any success?

0 Upvotes
SarahMayo
Contributor

SOLVE

Question for @Nynke_HM or anyone 🙂

I have a recurring series of webinars that I have set up as individual Zoom webinars so I can save the webinar IDs and other values as personalization tokens. I have my landing page set up so the user can register for one of several sessions with different timing options.

Question: Is there any way I can trigger a reminder email to be sent 24 hours out from the session the user registered for?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi there,

If you have the information around the webinars within HubSpot, as well as
the registration links, you'll be able to create workflows around this
event and send a reminder 24 hours before the event.

I wanted to share this resource regarding creating date based workflows for
your reference. As @Phil_Vallender mentioned here,
creating a workflow for webinar management is a handy time saving step.

Thanks,
Jenny

--
[image: photo]

*Jenny Sowyrda*
Senior Community Manager
Global Support & Freemium Services

Nynke_HM
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RealSaadAsad ,

Great question. I love to help users to get organised and work efficient, so thanks for the tag @jennysowyrda !

We usually recommend to 'reuse' as much as you have. Just to keep your forms, lists, workflow and pages overview a bit more clean. 

If you have a series of webinars and attendees can register and attend multiple, you'll need at least a landing page and workflow per webinar.

You can easily reuse a general webinar application form, because the form submission + landing page (+ optional Zoom webinar ID) combined can serve as your enrollment trigger for the workflow (you can set this up from the landing page itself too) - instead of the specific form submission.

If the content of marketing emails depend on the topic of the webinar, you need multiple emails. If those emails are just general confirm, reminder and thank you emails, you can easily reuse them in every workflow for every webinar. Working with personalisation tokens (for example: Zoom webinar subject or Zoom webinar date) creates personalised email for every attendee per webinar.

Another tip: if your webinars have recurring subjects, you can even reuse the landing page. Just adjust the webinar date after the previous webinar has occured and create a date based workflow to contact the right group of attendees at the right time. But this would undo the function to register for multiple webinars at once. Attendees will only register for the one scheduled next.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Thank you for the detailed reply and confirming we'll need a landing page and Workflow per webinar, @Nynke_HM.

Since we're using Sales Pro, we're having to use standard email templates rather than Workflow to generate the emails, so unfortunately it seems we don't have access to the token Zoom Webinar subject in a normal email template.

We're going to simplify by using the Zoom reminder emails and Zoom registration page, to try to reduce the numbers of emails too. 

I appreciate your time responding!

Thanks,

Vanessa

0 Upvotes
vanessahunt

SOLVE

I have a similar need. I'm setting up a series of live webinars which are all on the same topic, just different dates. I don't want to use 'recurring' Zoom webinars, since I think you can't capture the Zoom data then, so I can use webinar templates in Zoom to save time. However, like you, it seems I'll need a separate workflow for each webinar ID, which seems a bit cumbersome. Has anyone found a simpler way, please? 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @vanessahunt,

I wanted to tag in a few subject matter experts , @Josh and @Nynke_HM, who shared their advice on Zoom in this thread.

Josh and Nynke, do you have any advice for @vanessahunt?

Thank you,

Jenny

Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

This would be a question for Zoom.  Personally speaking, I've used GotoWebinar in the past and they have options to setup series of webinars so you don't have to setup everything one by one.  I would recommend reaching out to them to see what solution they provide given your use case.

0 Upvotes