Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

orkunturkey
Teilnehmer/-in

What's difference between Topic Clusters and Campaigns?

lösung

It seems very straightforward but I had to ask. Here are a few campaigns I'm running:

Circuit Board Design Tips

Circuit Board Design Software Compared

Common Quality Issues in Electronics Products

how should I go about classifying topic clusters for these? Should I add multiple campaigns together under one topic cluster, or name them separately, or are these actually not connected at all?(ex. Some blog posts in different campaigns can go under the same topic cluster)

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
webdew
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @orkunturkey ,

By considering the above titles, I would recommend you to create a Circuit board add topic named “ Circuit Board Design”. Under this topic, you can create pillar content on the circuit board and add subtopic keywords related to the cluster topic. Furthermore, if you want to run a campaign of all their titles differently, then I would recommend you to create separate clusters for each as it will surely help you analyze the performance of each campaign. 

By going into marketing>website>SEO>topics, you can handle different pillar pages. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
webdew
Lösung

lösung

Hi @orkunturkey ,

By considering the above titles, I would recommend you to create a Circuit board add topic named “ Circuit Board Design”. Under this topic, you can create pillar content on the circuit board and add subtopic keywords related to the cluster topic. Furthermore, if you want to run a campaign of all their titles differently, then I would recommend you to create separate clusters for each as it will surely help you analyze the performance of each campaign. 

By going into marketing>website>SEO>topics, you can handle different pillar pages. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks
Autorität | Diamond Partner
Autorität | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hey @orkunturkey

A lot of it really depends on how you want to analyze your reporting.  If you need to see "Circuit Board Design Tips" and "Circuit Board Design Software Compared" differently in terms of influences, attributed revenue, etc. They should be kept separate, but if you just need to see "Circuit Board" in general they can be combined, then you can drill down into blog post analytics to view sessions, etc.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
orkunturkey
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks for your tip. Could you tell me how you would handle having different pillar pages if I'm combining multiple campaigns in one topic cluster?

0 Upvotes