Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

What’s New in Service Hub Professional - May 2022

Hey Community,

Did you know that Service Hub Professional recently introduced three new features

• Playbooks
  • Call transcription and Coaching
  • Inbound calling.

Building a customer service department takes time, dedication, and investment.  What if we told you that you could improve your customer experience while building a winning team. Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing deep dives on how to maximize these new tools with you all. To get started, let’s walk through what you can expect to learn more about. 

Playbooks

Build a library of best practices and guidance on how to resolve specific types of customer service cases, such as onboarding and product support that can be shared across your team.

Learn more about playbooks

kvonloesecke_0-1652966064908.png

Call Transcription and Coaching

Free your customer service agents from taking notes and focusing more on the customer while helping managers turn calls into coaching and growth opportunities. 

Learn more about call transcription and coaching

kvonloesecke_1-1652966100174.png

Inbound Calling

Close the conversation loop with inbound calling. Place and receive calls from your customers using a HubSpot-provided US, UK, or Canada phone number. 

Learn more about inbound calling

kvonloesecke_2-1652966140240.png

Have you started using these new tools? If so, share your first impressions in the comments below. 

Stay tuned for feature-specific guides over these next weeks! 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
3 Replies 3
JSC
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi !

I'm waiting for Inbound calling to be available in Europe to test it out ! 😉

I also noticed some improvements ideas for the Service Hub automation... (you can vote them up here  😉https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Service-Hub-email-automation/idi-p/620368 )

Looking forward to use it though !

Jean-Sébastien Catier

Fondateur

Expert CRM | Partenaire Diamond

Prendre rendez-vous

09 71 07 08 00
js@officers.fr
www.officers.fr
Paris, France
linkedin
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's get this conversation started with some of our top community contributors! 

Hi @warrendavey@Olivia_Bagnall@RomyFuchs1@Mike_Eastwood@JSC@Josh@Phil_Vallender@Bryantworks@webdew@Kevin-C - Are you currently using one of these features? Can you tell us about how you use them in your day-to-day work, or how you would like to use them in the future? 

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
RomyFuchs1
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @kvlschaefer 
actually I'm not using these new features because my day-to-day-business is Marketing but I know the Playbooks from my sales colleugues and they are using it requently. So they are very happy with it. As we are working from Switzerland the Inbound Calling doesn't work for us right now but we hope it will be here soon.
Regards

facebooktwitterlinkedininstagram
Romy Fuchs

Head of Marketing | HubSpot Trainer

BEE Digital Growth GmbH

+41 (0) 43 336 9003 | +49 (0) 711 49010128
r.fuchs@bee.digital
https://www.bee.digital/
Relenbergstraße 6, 70174 Stuttgart
Termin vereinbaren