Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Gmoore-Valmark
Participant

What is the best practice for creating metrics around Physical Marketing Campaigns?

Sales/Marketing wants to send a physical gift box to MQL/SQLs.  What is the best way to setup a campaign or track the effectiveness of such an effort? 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

What is the best practice for creating metrics around Physical Marketing Campaigns?

Hi @Gmoore-Valmark ,

This would depend on how you measure effectiveness- you could create a custom property to mark when a gift box was delivered to MQL and SQL.

You can create a campaign on this https://knowledge.hubspot.com/campaigns/create-campaigns . However, as the gift boxes are physical we can't tie it directly to a campaign- a workaround would be to get the user to fill out a form on a landing page with their details to receive the gift box and then you could track that by adding it as an asset to the campaign.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

Raffy
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

An idea:
"Did you like the gift? Scan the QR code/visit URL to confirm that you know where to send more fun stuff in the future" 😉

Not saying it's the best but I hope this helps.

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hey @Gmoore-Valmark. A couple of ideas to think on. We use Sendoso at Impulse Creative to send gifts. It's pretty simple and works well when you have a known budget ahead of time. Plus there's a HubSpot integration! 

I'm also a big fan of Alyce.

Hope that helps spur some ideas! 

Dan // Impulse Creative

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
ChrisoK
Participant

Hey @Gmoore-Valmark, I like the appraoch on getting back offline on some touchpoints. But I guess at some point you need to get back online to track metrics. Question is: What to do? That depends on the gift box I guess. There needs to be an incetive connected to the box. But I can imagine something where the person needs to fill out aform on a landing page which is mentioned in a card or letter. What is the goal with the gift box? What are you and you're collegaues trying to achieve with this?

0 Upvotes