Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Dan1
Guide

What is HubSpots favorite features inside their CRM?

Hi All, 

I woke up the other day, after some deep dreams about our HubSpot setup (We've all been there) and into my head came the question "I wonder which features HubSpot themselves like the most about their CRM?" .

By my guess they are the biggest HubSpot CRM users of them all, so there has to be some gold to be discovered for the rest of us, by asking the question. 

So I turned to Linkedin and asked the question

Tell us (1).png

The comments in the thread, are what I hoped they would be!! It is a treasure trove of answers along with use cases which will hopefully help lots of other HubSpot users. Below is an example of one feature I had completly missed in HubSpot, thank you @KyleJepson  for highlighting it as one of your favorite HubSpot features. 

Screenshot 2020-12-02 at 14.19.46.png

With any luck, you will also find some features in the thread which may have passed you by. If its a helpful post please like it on Linkedin and here, then we can encourage even more answers from other HubSpotters 😊

All the best, 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

Dan1_0-1606235773870.png

21 Réponses
JessicaH
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

What is HubSpots favorite features inside their CRM?

Hi @Dan1,

Thanks for sharing. That's a great question!

My favourite CRM tool is the meeting tool. It makes my life so much easier 😉

@AllisonZ @franksteiner79 @cathalhopper @kaburke @rick_d @Franzi @kestrada do you have a favourite CRM tool? 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !