Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

BukunmiOdetayo
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions

What are you implementing in your CRM now?

Hello guys 🤗

Not to interrupt you, but I know you're quite engulfed trying to work things out. As your HubSpot helper, I just want to share a few expert suggestions that might help you with you - they help me and my team at least.

As you move ahead with your operations and processes this week:

• Use notes to keep all the important details and information of the project handy and easily accessible to all team members who need them.
  • Create tasks, assign them to the appropriate members of your team, and set reminders. You may get occupied and forget to follow up with calls, emails, texts, etc.
  • Ensure everyone working on the project is up-to-date. Alignment is an important part of your process and strategy, and I'm sure you don't want to leave it out.
  • Don't hesitate to get in touch with your target account if you have impressive updates, suggestions or pieces of information. If they are really impressive, they should earn you more likes and bigger trust.
  • Lastly, let's go back to your team! Use SLA to hold everyone working on the project accountable. If you have forgotten what that is or need to create a template for your operations, check out HubSpot's SLA Guide

Let me know if you find these suggestions helpful. If you like, you can connect with me on LinkedIn where I share more helpful content that will make you love your CRM so much that you don't want to leave it for once 🙂

Do you have a specific project you're working on and would like experts' advice or would you just love to know how you can use your HubSpot better? Let us know! We are happy to help 🙂

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

8 Réponses
okontajosh
Participant

Great piece of advice @BukunmiOdetayo as someone new to Inbound sales, this tips will definitely come in handy. Cheers!

BukunmiOdetayo

Thank you @okontajosh 

Glad to know you found the post helpful.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes
Jnix284
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Hi @BukunmiOdetayo there are really great tips, especially for those new to HubSpot!

The most important thing about having a CRM is making sure your team is using it, the more they use it the more you can make data-driven decisions.

I like the built-in tools to manage open tasks and stay on top of things day to day, but I love building reports for the sales and service teams to create an easy way to catch data entry issues.

For example, a meetings report that shows meeting status over a longer period of time, or over the last quarter, can help identify "scheduled" meetings that weren't updated to complete.

Or a ticket report by ticket type/category that allows you to quickly find tickets that were closed before being categorized.

It can be hard to find data inconsistencies early on, but creating an aggregate to help identify what the team is missing can help find gaps in processes.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

BukunmiOdetayo

Rightly said @Jnix284 

A CRM is a core tech stack for businesses, and I am happy I am using HubSpot. The reports library and custom reports are other fantastic HubSpot features.

So many things to talk about. I believe we will uncover them one by one and help hubspotters fall in love with their CRM more day by day.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

MiaSrebrnjak
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

These are great tips, thank you for sharing @BukunmiOdetayo!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

BukunmiOdetayo

The pleasure is all mine @MiaSrebrnjak. Happy to help!

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

0 Votes
SJyoti
Membre

Great! 

BukunmiOdetayo

THank you @SJyoti 

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

0 Votes