Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Max2020
Participant

Weekdays vs Weekends

Why there not an option to segment weekdays only...

So for all actions, worflows, whatever, you jsut want to set everything to look at workng days/weekdays only but it always includes weekends.

Example - When I put a call in to John, please create a tasf for 3 days time and then 6 days time. Well what then is that tasks end up being due on weekends which doesn't work. Surely this is an easy fix?? 

3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Weekdays vs Weekends

@Max2020 when I create a task, it does show business days: 

danmoyle_0-1669238748102.png

In workflows, under settings, there's the option to execute only during business days: 

danmoyle_1-1669238841809.png

Is that what you're looking for? 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Max2020
Participant

Weekdays vs Weekends

Hi

No that isn't what I mean - when you are doing automations and sequences, you cannot use time and exclude weekends
So when X action happens, create 24 tasks that happen against one contact every 3 days 68 days...it then includes weekends and you cannot exclude them
danmoyle

Weekdays vs Weekends

Okay. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. So instead of workflows and manual tasks as you outlined above, you're talking about sequences. No worries. It's the same there. In settings, you can designate steps on business days only. 

danmoyle_0-1669239687708.png

Hopefully that helps clear it up. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/