Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

markjnor
Participant

Website SMART content

SOLVE

Hello

I am looking to implement SMART content on my website (flintfox.com) and would be interested in chatting with anyone who has experience using it!

It seems there are so many ways to create smart content relevant to different audiences (lifecyle, industry, device, list etc.).  Interested to hear how other people are using it, what rules you're using to display different content to different audiences ultimately, what guided you to using those rules?

Any advice for someone looking to begin implementing smart content across their website would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Mark

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Website SMART content

SOLVE

Gotcha @markjnor,
Jorie Munroe has much more to say on smart content than simply 'how' to use it -- specifically the evolving efficacy of smart content in a mobile-first world, but if you already know all that ...

Here's the thing, smart content is 'smart', so we (website visitors like you & I) will not be able to 'SEE' smart content examples in action unless / until we change to meet the criteria being tested for AFTER we originally view the content initially.

Here's a real-world example of smart content implementation.
- see Is there such a thing as a conditional form on a landing page? (GDPR reason within the text)
hubspot-lp-using-smart-form-gdpr-example-uk-us-gif.gif

One you gain a thorough understanding of how smart content works you will quickly realize that the possiblities for its use are limitless. That being said, one of the best resources for actionable tactics is still ...

HubSpot Academy CTAHubSpot Academy CTA

Hope that helps.

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot today.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Website SMART content

SOLVE

At the very least, you'll want to review the following before you craft your strategy around smart content.

- see Getting started with smart content

- see Smart Content: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

- see Add smart text to your emails, website pages, landing pages, and templates

Hope that helps.

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot next.

Best,
Frank

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
markjnor
Participant

Website SMART content

SOLVE

Thanks Frank.

More looking for strategies around implementing it, not how.  I understand how to do it but am after tactics of employing it.

Also looking for examples of websites who do smart content well. Does anyone know any that are particularly good at doing this, or are at least utilizing it I could take a look at?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Website SMART content

SOLVE

Gotcha @markjnor,
Jorie Munroe has much more to say on smart content than simply 'how' to use it -- specifically the evolving efficacy of smart content in a mobile-first world, but if you already know all that ...

Here's the thing, smart content is 'smart', so we (website visitors like you & I) will not be able to 'SEE' smart content examples in action unless / until we change to meet the criteria being tested for AFTER we originally view the content initially.

Here's a real-world example of smart content implementation.
- see Is there such a thing as a conditional form on a landing page? (GDPR reason within the text)
hubspot-lp-using-smart-form-gdpr-example-uk-us-gif.gif

One you gain a thorough understanding of how smart content works you will quickly realize that the possiblities for its use are limitless. That being said, one of the best resources for actionable tactics is still ...

HubSpot Academy CTAHubSpot Academy CTA

Hope that helps.

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot today.

Best,
Frank

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes