Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

GWastyn

Visibility deal pipeline

SOLVE

Hi, 

I am looking to create a stage to capture archived and lost deals, but make those stages invisible, so they don't clutter the LIVE funnel. 

Is there a way to make stages invisible, so they only serve as reporting tools.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Visibility deal pipeline

SOLVE

@GWastyn while I don't believe there's a way to hide the stage itself in the pipeline view, you can hide all deals through views. Here's a thread with similar but different needs, which may help. You could also add a filter to only show deals that are not in the closed lost stage, so the live funnel/pipeline doesn't have any deals in that final stage, even though the stage shows up at the far right of the pipeline. 

You could also add your request to the ideas forum here, which the HubSpot product team does monitor. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
danmoyle
Solution

Visibility deal pipeline

SOLVE

@GWastyn while I don't believe there's a way to hide the stage itself in the pipeline view, you can hide all deals through views. Here's a thread with similar but different needs, which may help. You could also add a filter to only show deals that are not in the closed lost stage, so the live funnel/pipeline doesn't have any deals in that final stage, even though the stage shows up at the far right of the pipeline. 

You could also add your request to the ideas forum here, which the HubSpot product team does monitor. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/