Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

BLE219
参加者

Viewing campaigns a contact is member of in HubSpot

Is there a way to view all the campaigns (either HubSpot campaigns or SFDC campaigns) on the contact page?  Would love to have a card on the right sidebar similar to the list membership but was told this wasn't possible by HubSpot support.  Our sales team works primarily in HubSpot for prospecting; it would be helpful if they can have this view for more context on the lead.

5件の返信
elzbthvncnt
参加者

This is such a basic feature with a clear use case. I'm shocked it's not already a core piece of a contact record page. Please prioritize this! 

kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @elzbthvncnt and @SBerger3,

Thank you for your product feedback.

As a workaround, you can filter contacts in the list tool. You can see who "engaged" with your campaign by using a new filter option in the campaigns tool. Go to the campaign > click on the number of contacts > create a list from there. 

I would encourage you to upvote these related ideas in the Ideas Forum and comment on why this feature would be useful:

The Ideas Forum is the best place to give product feedback as it's moderated regularly by our product team. They will be able to read your feedback and take it into account for possible product development in the future.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
SBerger3
参加者 | Platinum Partner
参加者 | Platinum Partner

Has there been any update to this request? It would be helpful to see what campaigns where contacts may cross over.  This seems to be related to something I have been requesting: a customer journey report that shows all the different touchpoints at the contact level.  I am only able to see how many emails per contact in a dashboard report, and the date range is limited to what you can select.

0 いいね!
CateDuarte
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Hi @BLE219  , do they just need to know in which campaigns contacts are involved? Or you want them to be able to jump to the campaign detail? 

Thinking of 2 scenarios:

• using list memberships - create a list per campaign (start would CAMPAIGN XXXX - this way you would have under the list membership sidebar a list of campaigns contact is enrolled in (for reference)
  • use a WF to add a note to the contact mentiniong it is involved in campaign ABC . This can be done adding a simple action to existing Workflows. 

Not sure this could help 🙂

Tks

Catarina Duarte

Senior Consultant | Periti Digital
Email: cduarte@peritidigital.com
BLE219
参加者

Hi there. 

If they could see the campaigns that would be better than nothing.  I had thought of list and workfllow memberships, but we have many lists and workflows that are not associated with the actual marketing campaign.  The lists can get pretty long... 

Thanks for your response.

0 いいね!