Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Jordo
Participant

View Click/Open activity on emails sent to prospect by team mate

SOLVE

A team mate has been sending one on one personalized emails to prospects. He is getting a great open rate and also repeat opens and clicks on links within the emails. To avoid time bottleknecks when he is busy, he would like for me to be able to see his activity feed so that I can see who we should followup with based on their activity. However, I am not able to see his feed, nor can he see mine. Is there a way so that we can see the email activity for emails sent by each other?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jordo,

All activity of a contact is saved to their record, whether you can see it is a question of user permissions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide

It sounds like your permissions are currently set to view "Owned only" contacts. They would have to be set to "Team only" or "Everything" for you to see your team mate's contacts. Your (super) admin can make these changes.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jordo,

All activity of a contact is saved to their record, whether you can see it is a question of user permissions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide

It sounds like your permissions are currently set to view "Owned only" contacts. They would have to be set to "Team only" or "Everything" for you to see your team mate's contacts. Your (super) admin can make these changes.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.