Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Mikey_BT
Participant

Unintended delay to workflow completing

Wll, hello community, you magnificent bunch of humans...I come to you with a query.

I've setup the ticketing hub through what I believe to be the best practice, with the hubspot project management team. One of the workflows created within the email inbox settings is "e-mail sent to customer changes status to **waiting on customer** for our team.

One or two of my agents have reported an unintended delay, sometimes of up to a half hour after sending an e-mail for this status to change for them.

For them, this normally happens when sending a resolution or update e-mail. Sometimes this will happen instantaneously, sometimes there's a delay of five minutes, and once an agent will come back to their queue an hour or so later and find a ticket they've resolved in a waiting on contact state.

Is there a way I can check how often hubspot polls our support inbox, or how often it polls these workflows?

Is there any tool or setting that I may have missed that can assist?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unintended delay to workflow completing

Hi @Mikey_BT,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 🙂 

I wanted to share the Workflow API endpoint that allows you to see the performance statistics of a workflow. Currently, this API is available for contact-based workflows. The workflow details feature has action logs and a performance report. 

You may also want to review HubSpot's Status page to see if there was an incident when these delays occurred. 

If your workflows continue to experience these delays, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription. They will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

All the best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes