Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

mmetros
Participant

Understanding which traffic sources are driving the interactions leading up to a demo request

My primary focus right now is getting a clearer understanding of which traffic sources are driving the interactions leading up to a demo request (and other MQL sources like content downloads etc).

Assets:
- Website Pages
- Calls to action
- Ad campaigns (display, paid search, paid social)
- Emails

All of these could be useful as associated assets for campaigns.

Where I get a bit bogged down with HubSpot is the scenario in which website pages or landing pages are used concurrently in different campaigns and receive traffic from different sources.

Anyways, I am trying to understand which of my assets are leading to a form submission for a demo request. What tips does the community have for me to achieve this? I am sure a myriad of reports would be what I am looking for.

1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Understanding which traffic sources are driving the interactions leading up to a demo request

Hi @mmetros 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @Adeline_ @Phil_Vallender do you have any recommendations for @mmetros on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes