Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

katherineladue
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

Tracking sales rep activities on ecommerce deals

lösung

Hi, looking for any creative ideas. My client's actual sales all take place on their Shopify store, but they also have sales reps that will work a deal along and want to be able to give them credit on the Shopify deals they worked on. They track all their sales activities on the contact record using tasks and meetings, so would it just be as simple as making sure the deal owner = the contact owner? 

Originally we were thinking about creating a separate sales pipeline so they could move a deal along using the nice kanban view, but I think trying to link the sales pipeline deals to the correct ecommerce deal is going to be too difficult. Instead I'm thinking maybe it's just a custom contact property they can use to track where a contact is on the funnel and then just making sure deal ownership is super accurate.

Any other companies who have this kind of business model, how are you tracking this? Interested to see if there are other solutions out there. 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Bryantworks
Lösung
Autorität | Diamond Partner

lösung

Thanks for the tag @kvlschaefer!  I agree with @katherineladue here that it would be nearly as easy as just mapping the contact owner to the deal owner to proper attribution.  

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
Normands
Mitglied

lösung

I was trading only on Shopify for a while. I thought I wouldn’t be able to sell on Amazon since its audience is too large and diverse, prices are low, and efforts put into each deal are too big. And there’s always a fear of doing new things. I read numerous comparisons of Amazon vs. Shopify and I learned that most businesses successfully combine using both e-commerce platforms. I quickly found all suitable tools to automate trading at https://learnretailarbitrage.com/helium-10-review/.

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks
Lösung

lösung

Thanks for the tag @kvlschaefer!  I agree with @katherineladue here that it would be nearly as easy as just mapping the contact owner to the deal owner to proper attribution.  

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @katherineladue,

Thanks for reaching out! I'll add an expert to our conversation. Hi @Bryantworks,  @katherineladue is wondering how you track sales reps' activities on e-commerce deals. Do you have any thoughts on how she can track reps' activities with her business model?

Thank you!

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !