Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

AArzouni
Mitglied

Tracking Revenue Against Forecast for salespipline

lösung

I want to generate a simple report that shows revneue against forecast split by quarter, can this be done in hubspot?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Josh
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner

lösung

Hi @AArzouni,

The forecast reports in HubSpot don't display on a quarterly basis when you are looking at a longer timeframe. However, you can filter a report to see it on a quarter-by-quarter basis, one at a time. You could also create different KPIs for each quarter and add them to a single dashboard, but it wouldn't be integrated into the same report.

I really like the Forecast report tool which is available on Sales Pro and Enterprise, which appears under the sales dropdown. This report can also be seen in the Sales Analytics tool under "Weighted Forecast Category".

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
Josh
Lösung

lösung

Hi @AArzouni,

The forecast reports in HubSpot don't display on a quarterly basis when you are looking at a longer timeframe. However, you can filter a report to see it on a quarter-by-quarter basis, one at a time. You could also create different KPIs for each quarter and add them to a single dashboard, but it wouldn't be integrated into the same report.

I really like the Forecast report tool which is available on Sales Pro and Enterprise, which appears under the sales dropdown. This report can also be seen in the Sales Analytics tool under "Weighted Forecast Category".

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer