Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

BP20
Participant

Track custom properties

SOLVE

I have added a custom property to be able to connect merchants/customers to a specific partner. Since we work a lot with channel sales.

How do I pull out a list of a specific property to be able to track what merchant that's connected to which partner? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Track custom properties

SOLVE

Hi @BP20,

This resource is probably a good starting point for you: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/create-active-or-static-lists

I assume that you've created your custom property on a contact level. If that's the case, create a list, click "Contact properties", find the property that you've created, specify the value, hit "Apply filter" and don't forget to name and save the list.

merchant.png

The list will now populate with all the contacts who have the value you've specified in the selected property.

(If you've create the property on a company level, you would find them under "Company properties" etc.)

You can repeat this process and create lists for other values of your custom property.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
BP20
Participant

Track custom properties

SOLVE

Awesome Karsten, that solved it 🙂 Thanks a lot!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Track custom properties

SOLVE

Hi @BP20,

This resource is probably a good starting point for you: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/create-active-or-static-lists

I assume that you've created your custom property on a contact level. If that's the case, create a list, click "Contact properties", find the property that you've created, specify the value, hit "Apply filter" and don't forget to name and save the list.

merchant.png

The list will now populate with all the contacts who have the value you've specified in the selected property.

(If you've create the property on a company level, you would find them under "Company properties" etc.)

You can repeat this process and create lists for other values of your custom property.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.