Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

dai-tokyo
参加者

Top 3 powerful ways of using Hubspot fro the early stage B2B SaaS

解決

Hi! What is your top 3 powerful ways of using Hubspot fro the early stage B2B SaaS?

We are getting $1000-3000 MRR potential leads recently - it is time to take off!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Josh
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @dai-tokyo,

This is a great question with so many probable answers! In my experience with B2B SaaS, my top 3 would be:

• Spend time to customize the system so it works really well for your business...but at the same time don't try to over customize to where it just becomes cumbersome. I would spend time on setting up the system to gather the right properties across objects, set up products to be used as line items in quotes, track deal details accordingly, etc.
  • Use the Service Hub to support your CS team. Track touchpoints and software usage, set up reminders for check-ins and renewals, populate the knowledge base for easy answers, etc.
  • Set up automation/nurturing. Even after a demo a decision can take some time. Use the software to help support a healthy touch-point cadence throughout that time. However, remember that you should think about adding whatever value you can at each touch-point...it's not meant to just be noise.

Looking forward to seeing some of the other responses that come through! Thanks for the ping @PamCotton!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @dai-tokyo , great question, I will add some top experts to share their thoughts, @Josh @Krystina @himanshurauthan any recommendations to @dai-tokyo?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

dai-tokyo
参加者

解決

Wow - thank you very much! Domo arigato 🇯🇵🍣

Josh
解決策

解決

Hi @dai-tokyo,

This is a great question with so many probable answers! In my experience with B2B SaaS, my top 3 would be:

• Spend time to customize the system so it works really well for your business...but at the same time don't try to over customize to where it just becomes cumbersome. I would spend time on setting up the system to gather the right properties across objects, set up products to be used as line items in quotes, track deal details accordingly, etc.
  • Use the Service Hub to support your CS team. Track touchpoints and software usage, set up reminders for check-ins and renewals, populate the knowledge base for easy answers, etc.
  • Set up automation/nurturing. Even after a demo a decision can take some time. Use the software to help support a healthy touch-point cadence throughout that time. However, remember that you should think about adding whatever value you can at each touch-point...it's not meant to just be noise.

Looking forward to seeing some of the other responses that come through! Thanks for the ping @PamCotton!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer