Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Tokens for Product?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Product is not really the right word, but I'm a booking agent and I represent artists/bands.  I basically sell their show (the product) to venues and promoters.  I've set up sequences for email pitches and have currently set up a sequence for each artist.  As my roster grows, it's becoming cumbersome to set up a new sequence each time.  I'd like to just create one sequence (the pitch is basically the same language, just a different artist name and a different link to their page on my website) and be able to change a token for the artist/band name and link to their info page on my website, but it's not a contact property or a deal property so not sure where it would pull the info from.  

For example:

Subject: Band A [token I need] at your venue [existing contact token] on 1/1/2020

Body:

Hello First Name [existing contact token],

I wanted to see if you had 1/1/2020 available at your venue [existing contact token] for Band A [token I need] .  Please find some info about them here [url link token I need].

Any help is appreciated.  Thx.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Thought Leader

Your use case requires a creative solution using custom Contact, custom Company, and (possibly) custom Deal properties. Once created and maintained these can be used in your 'master' templates from which you'd build sequences.

Setup properly, you'll spend less of your time wrangling HubSpot and more time following up with artists/promoters who express interest in your acts. Feel free to reach out if you'd like us to build this out for you. (DIY not recommended.)

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

HubSpot Smart Pages

hubspot-solutions-signature-pricing-options-v01.png

New Contributor

Thanks Frank.  What would the damage look like on such a customization?

0 Upvotes
Community Thought Leader

Thanks for your message @alliveagency ...

Guesstimating maybe one (1) business day to build in HubSpot, test, document, and train 1-2 of your guys, Malachai. Maybe a little more if you're NOT using HubSpot Marketing Pro (for automation). You're able to schedule a call directly from our website if you'd like to discuss further.

HubSpot Smart Pages

hubspot-solutions-signature-pricing-options-v01.png

0 Upvotes