Tiered Tickets Help

SOLVE
New Contributor

I am trying to set up our brand new Service Hub ticketing system. I want to be able to enable users to create tiered tickets.  The examples below would actually form a decision tree based first on Product Type chosen, then specific instrument, then specific problem

Choose Product Type: Instrument or Consumable

Instrument:

CP Select, CP 150, Bobcat ACD-200, LVC

CP Select

Choose Problem:

Elution, Sample, Power, Software, Operational Mode, Shipping Damage, Extreme Failure

Elution:

Describe the problem in detail: Free flowing text.....

Consumable:

.45 Tip, .2 Tip, .05 Tip, Ultra Tip

.45 Tip

Describe the problem in detail: Free flowing text....

Does anyone have experience building this type of ticket /these types of tickets

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Regular Contributor
We use a single service hub form currently, but are looking at using the chat bot to ask a few questions to better categorize tickets. It's so much more flexible than a regular, single form.
7 Replies 7
Community Manager

Hi @porton,

I want to tag in a few subject matter experts who may be able to assist with this! @Mike_Eastwood@johnelmer@joshua-paul do you have any suggestions for @porton?

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Any suggestions will be greatly appreicated, thanks!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Advisor | Silver Partner

Hi @porton , thank you @jennysowyrda 

I was literally about to write some code to do a Category, Sub Category manager for Tickets (I think this is called constructive procrastination).

We're working on a HubSpot Integration, for a client of ours, that will allow the Support Team to classify a Ticket with Categories and Sub Categories. They have over 150 Categories and Sub Categories so a single list is a bit clunky.

But it looks like you want a Customer to be able to Categorise the Ticket when they submit a Ticket... is that correct?

Mike

New Contributor

Yes, that is correct. But we are just getting our feet wet with Service Hub so we also want our Customer Service employees (all 3 of them!) to be able to categorize/tier the tickets, too; if that makes sense.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor
We use a single service hub form currently, but are looking at using the chat bot to ask a few questions to better categorize tickets. It's so much more flexible than a regular, single form.
Regular Advisor | Silver Partner

Hi @porton , 

@briansweat idea is great!

Does that work for you?

Mike

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

That sounds like a great potential solution! How difficult was it to build your chat bot?

0 Upvotes