Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

DennisHart
投稿者

Tie Sequences to closed sales

解決

I've been using sequences and I'm getting great open rates, etc., but I can't figure out a way to track influenced on closing deals. Seems strange that a platform with so much focus on attribution and funnel marketing is missing this important feature. 

I believe I understand one of the challenges- Sequences are tied to the CONTACT. But that should be ok because contacts are often associated with 1 or multiple deals. 

"Which works better? Sequences or scheduling an executing multiple follow up tasks?" Right now, I have no idea. 

"How many of my contacts who I have enrolled in sequences bought something?"

Right now, I have no idea.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Identifying previously sequenced customers versus customers NEVER sequenced might be a little tricky in a report. However, here are the raw list criteria to get you the data you're looking for.

- see image

Customers Previously In A SequenceCustomers Previously In A Sequence

- see image

Customers NEVER In A SequenceCustomers NEVER In A Sequence

Not certain any customer conversion causal relationship can be drawn between sequences and tasks -- too ambiguous.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

Identifying previously sequenced customers versus customers NEVER sequenced might be a little tricky in a report. However, here are the raw list criteria to get you the data you're looking for.

- see image

Customers Previously In A SequenceCustomers Previously In A Sequence

- see image

Customers NEVER In A SequenceCustomers NEVER In A Sequence

Not certain any customer conversion causal relationship can be drawn between sequences and tasks -- too ambiguous.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
DennisHart
投稿者

解決

That was VERY helpful. It's not quite a complete solution, but it helped to give me a better understanding of the influence and usefullness of sequences.  

FYI- 10% of those who have been enrolled in a sequence became our customer!  Previously, these would have been DEAD deals.  That's great!  I wish I could show more.