Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

chudst

Ticket vs Deal

Hi,

I've Sales Hub Professional and looking for a solution. We need to associate 2 deals: demand with offer (1 demand can have multiple offers). I read, that it's not possible, so the solution might be to have demands as tickets and offers as deals. But I can't find any table or topic, where are written the differences, something like:

NAME: TICKET - DEAL

Customizable pipeline: yes - yes

Customizable properties: yes - yes

....: no-yes

Is here some table with the differences? I found only general sentence "deals are for pre-are, ticketing for post-sale". We would like to consider the possibilites based on this table, because this will fix one problem, but we might have problem with the reports, etc. (and yes, the best solution would be connect two deals, I have no idea, why it's not possible, a lot of users which I found would appreciate this).

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
OMueller7
Participant

Ticket vs Deal

Hey @chudst, I recently came across a similar situation where what I really wanted to do was be able to associate two deal with one another and ended up using tickets and deals to get the desired effect (I'm happy to expand on this if you'd like).

From doing this the main difference that I found is that deals are sales (&revenue)-based, meaning they have some exclusive sales-focused features built in (forecasting, collaborations, line-items), whereas tickets aren't and don't. There are also the default property differences, but you can make deals and tickets basically the same in this sense with a little bit of work using custom properties and workflows (there may be some properties that aren't replicable and you may be limited by the number of calculated fields your plan has).

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ticket vs Deal

Hi @OMueller7,

Thanks for your contribution! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ticket vs Deal

Hello @chudst, thank you for posting here!

I want to invite our top experts to this conversation @ConnorSlivensky @Josh any recommendations for the @chudst matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

chudst

Ticket vs Deal

Hi @PamCotton , thanks for tagging, but without the response. Would you please recommend me someone else?

0 Upvotes