Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Juile_Edwards
Participant

Texting & Calling Clients - Service Teams in HubSpot

SOLVE

Hey there - Service leader new to HubSpot here. I see there is a way to have Hubspot numbers where you can call clients through Hubspot and forward calls to your personal cell. What happens if a client texts the Hubspot number? 

I'd ideally like my team to call and text from the same number via Hubspot (and have all of those interactions logged). And I'd want the ability to send texts in bulk to segemented client lists. Any reccomendations for integrations from fellow Service leaders? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@Juile_Edwards I've seen this JustCall integration as a pretty well-reviewed integration. It looks like calls and texts can come from the same number, but I'm not 100% sure on it. That's where I'd start, though. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

@Juile_Edwards I've seen this JustCall integration as a pretty well-reviewed integration. It looks like calls and texts can come from the same number, but I'm not 100% sure on it. That's where I'd start, though. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Juile_Edwards
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Dan!