Template for appointments

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Is there a way to have a template for creating appointments. Many of our appointmewnts have the same verbiage and I would help to not have to type it every time just so I can set an appointment in HubSpot.

3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @brotelli,

Where are you making the appointments? As notes on a timeline, in an email or somewhere else? 

The first tool that comes to mind is snippets, but if we know more about your end goal and where the appointment lives, that would be great.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I am making the appointments on the contact or company page under schedule. I did discover how to use snippets after this post and those are good but limited in size. Is there a way to use templates in Schedule? Also snippets are automatically shared with the entire team and not able to be kept private. This can lead to our snippets all getting cluttered.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @brotelli,

Currently templates can't be pulled into the schedule tab. I hear your feedback regarding snippets, I would say if you have feedback about how to improve that tool in the future, check out our ideas forum for requesting that functionality. 

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes