Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

MSantini

Team google calendar

I would like to use HubSpot's Meetings tool so that each member of my team can share their availability calendar through a link and have each confirmed meeting converge into a single Google calendar. How can this be resolved?

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
MSantini

Team google calendar

When a member of my team shares their appointment booking link, the contact selecting the time gets this response from the browser: "Make sure you have received a confirmation email for the meeting request or a proposal for a new meeting time. Create your meeting booking page." Why does the contact not receive the confirmation notification and it is not recorded in the calendar after filling out the form? When I then go to the general settings, calendar, and associate the master calendar (Google Calendar) associated with the main user, it gives me an error. I also tried to create a specific Google calendar for the team member, but it still doesn't associate it. I am desperate.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Team google calendar

Hi @MSantini,

A lot of things going on here besides what you mentioned in your original post.

@MSantini wrote:

When I then go to the general settings, calendar, and associate the master calendar (Google Calendar) associated with the main user, it gives me an error.

Which error message exactly are you seeing?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MSantini

Team google calendar

"An error occurred while connecting to the account. Please try again or contact support.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Team google calendar

Hi @MSantini,

Have you tried in another browser, on another device? Have you cleared cookies / cache? Have you disabled all extensions?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MSantini

Team google calendar

Hi Karsten pls find video attached. Why i happening?

0 Upvotes
IITALY

Team google calendar

Yes we tried both. could you confirm that is possible within freeplan? 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Team google calendar

Hi @MSantini,

Have you considered HubSpot's group availability option for meeting links? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/understand-group-and-round-robin-meeting-availability#gr...

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

MSantini

Team google calendar

Hi Karsten, How my team member can share his own calendar link bookeble directly in the main calendar?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Team google calendar

Hi @MSantini,

This would be a setting in your calendar, not in HubSpot. You would have to search for information on how to share events from a person's calendar with another calendar in combination with the name of your calendar tool, e.g. "share individual Google Calendar events with team calendar".

Best regards

Karsten Köhler