Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

TFOUILLADE

Stop automations if the ticket changes stage

SOLVE

Hello everyone,

Let me post my problem here. I have built an automation on my pipeline. For example, I have an email on D+1, then a task on D+2 then an email on D+3 if the prospect does not answer me. How do we stop the automation if we change stages in the pipeline?

thank you for your comeback

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TFOUILLADE,

I'm not sure this setting is available in the view that you're currently looking at. You'll have to go into the workflow editor (Menu > Automation > Workflows).

In the Settings tab of the workflow, you can specify Unenrollment and suppression. Here, you would add a criterion for the Ticket status.

For example, if a workflow is supposed to enroll tickets when they enter the Ticket status "New", the below setting would remove them from the workflow when the ticket is moved into any other status:

karstenkoehler_1-1657117861531.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TFOUILLADE,

Do you want this workflow to stop when a ticket is moved to a specific stage (or specific stage) or to any stage?

If you could also share a screenshot of the full workflow, that would be helpful.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TFOUILLADE

SOLVE

Hello Karsten,

To any stage. 

Capture d’écran 2022-07-06 à 16.24.06.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TFOUILLADE,

I'm not sure this setting is available in the view that you're currently looking at. You'll have to go into the workflow editor (Menu > Automation > Workflows).

In the Settings tab of the workflow, you can specify Unenrollment and suppression. Here, you would add a criterion for the Ticket status.

For example, if a workflow is supposed to enroll tickets when they enter the Ticket status "New", the below setting would remove them from the workflow when the ticket is moved into any other status:

karstenkoehler_1-1657117861531.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler