Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

BAcademy6

Starting a new Instagram profile

SOLVE

Hello Fam,

I'm the Head of products at Qkrishi. We are a quantum computing startup. We wish to grow our audience on Instagram. We are providing one-minute short educative videos. Our goal is to find learners for our Quantum computing course from Instagram. 

How should we grow our page? 

https://www.instagram.com/qkrishiquantum/

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BAcademy6,

To get started, I'd recommend reviewing these resources:

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
HDecoretoday

SOLVE

Starting a new Instagram profile can be an exciting way to express yourself, share your interests, or promote a business or personal brand. Here are some steps to help you get started:

1. Choose Your Niche or Theme: Decide what your Instagram profile will focus on. It could be travel, food, fashion, fitness, art, or any other interest or passion. Having a clear niche will help you attract a specific audience.

2. Select a Username: Your username, also known as your handle, is your Instagram identity. Choose a unique and memorable username and instagram bio nickname

3. amethat reflects your niche or personal brand. Make sure it's easy to spell and not too long.

0 Upvotes
NCirby

SOLVE

Thanks for the answers in this thread!

Giuliana

SOLVE

While buying Instagram views may seem like an easy way to boost your engagement and visibility on the platform. Ultimately, building a strong and engaged following on Instagram takes time and effort, but it's worth it for the long-term success of your brand. you can buy $1 views from lightninglikes. Also, invest your energy into creating high-quality content and engaging with your target audience to build a genuine and engaged following.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BAcademy6,

To get started, I'd recommend reviewing these resources:

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.