Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

LFlavell
Participant

Social media influencer marketing using HubSpot

SOLVE

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had any information / tips on how they track and monitor their social media influencer marketing on HubSpot.

thanks 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LFlavell 

You can create custom trackable links for influencers to use via the HubSpot Trackable link builder or even create a landing page for influencers to capture leads on but I think it depends on the scale of the project and how many you are tracking - sometimes the time you spend vs the cost of a paid tool shows that a good piece of integrated tech is worth the investment.

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak that is a great guide!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LFlavell 

You can create custom trackable links for influencers to use via the HubSpot Trackable link builder or even create a landing page for influencers to capture leads on but I think it depends on the scale of the project and how many you are tracking - sometimes the time you spend vs the cost of a paid tool shows that a good piece of integrated tech is worth the investment.

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak that is a great guide!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
LFlavell
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Nicole, some good points to consider there that might be helpful and allow us to do what we need, thank you very much 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @LFlavell,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

As a starting point, I wanted to share the following resource with you: The Ultimate Guide to Influencer Marketing.

But I also wanted to tag in a couple of Marketing experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

Hi @Mike_Eastwood@NicoleSengers@Jonno_Price@webdew@rikkilear any experience or tips for influencer management in HubSpot? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

LFlavell
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the guide MiaSrebrnjak, i will have read through.  Appreciate that you have replied 😀

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

You're very welcome @LFlavell, I'm glad I could help. 🙂 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes