Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

KHuneault

Social media icons in email signature

Hello - our organization is looking to standardize email signatures.  We're the only unit on Hubspot.

Is there a way to list multiple, linked, social media icons horizontally in the email signature somehow?

The free email generator is not a solution, it's been tried.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
LWard1

I am having the same issue. I can't get the social media icons horizontal. Is there a solution for this?

0 Upvotes
JLescop

Same issue as well, look slike they do not have a fix - its been 2 years people ask the same question. Its 2024 guys time to be able to line up iicons on the email signatire!

JLescop

As a way around it, create a montage of your social media icons on a line prior to uploading it in the signature

0 Upvotes
elizheleva
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @KHuneault ,

Do you mind me asking when you say "the free email generator is not a solution" what do you mean? Within Hubspot, if you go to your account settings, then Email > Signature, you will see a dialog box where you can either have a rich text format setup or HTML. Using either of those should allow you to add the social media icons horizontally. Also, am I safe to believe you're after adding email signatures to the sales emails or to the marketing? I think both allow that option, however, the aforementioned is for the sales side of things.

Does this help?

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
JuanH

Hi @elizheleva 

Nope, going to account settings, then Email > Edit email signaure, yes showing simple and html format does not allow us to put social media icons horizontally. We can't even put spaces before images/social media icons. 

If there's a solution to this, please help. Thanks!

0 Upvotes