Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ripplechris
Participant

Silo Contacts by Business Line

Résolue

We have two distinct business lines, with no crossover between potential Contacts or Deals. The Contact Properties (both required and optional) for these potential contacts are also vastly different per business line.

We're hoping to somehow silo what users from Business Line "A" see when in HubSpot vs. what users from Business Line "B" see in HubSpot. A does not need to see B's contacts, and B does not need to see A's contacts. Is this what Teams is for or am I missing another obvious option. Thank you for any suggestions!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Ian_Matt
Solution
Contributeur

Résolue

Hi @ripplechris , this is where Business units add on can help. Essentially it allows you to manage 2 seperate brands or companies in the same HubSpot account. It comes at a cost of course so you would need to speak with HubSpot on pricing. Hope this helps!

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
ripplechris
Participant

Résolue

Thank you so much for making the time to reply @Ian_Matt! I will check out Business Units; that seems to be the solution to my problem!

0 Votes
Ian_Matt
Solution
Contributeur

Résolue

Hi @ripplechris , this is where Business units add on can help. Essentially it allows you to manage 2 seperate brands or companies in the same HubSpot account. It comes at a cost of course so you would need to speak with HubSpot on pricing. Hope this helps!