Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

agnsob
Contributor

Showing brand -- agency relations

SOLVE

hey!

We have an interesting use case similar to a parent-child company feature.

We are working both with marketing agencies and brands, and sometimes they are related to each other. For example, our customer is an agency who is working for 3 brands and serving them with our software. Or the other way round -- our customer is a brand which pays for the product and then they give the software to the agency they hire. 

We would like to store this information in HS to make sure we all understand the relationship with the customer and how can we set them up for success. So what we are looking for is some kind of panel that would show related companies... Any ideas? 

2 Accepted solutions
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: Showing brand -- agency relationships?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Hi @agnsob, you're going to need a combination of custom contact properties (e.g., Parent Agency, Agency POC, etc.) and a data visualization tool -- talk to our friends over at OrgChartHub. Their HubSpot contact relationship visualization is tool is ... well ... beautiful. But don't tell their CEO, Daniel Currin @Dan1 we said that. haha

Seriously, their tool is a HUGE help for ABM, but we can invision it working for your use case as well. And it's a breeze to use right inside of HubSpot, so ...

Always happy to help. Reach out anytime if we can be of assistance with HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

Dan1
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

@agnsob thank you for your message, hopefully, my email helped. The relationship line functionality should help you visually map out agency relationships. You can find a video here, where I detail the functionality.  Happy to jump on a call if you need additional detail. 

@MFrankJohnson thanks for looping me in and the kind comment. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: Showing brand -- agency relationships?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Hi @agnsob, you're going to need a combination of custom contact properties (e.g., Parent Agency, Agency POC, etc.) and a data visualization tool -- talk to our friends over at OrgChartHub. Their HubSpot contact relationship visualization is tool is ... well ... beautiful. But don't tell their CEO, Daniel Currin @Dan1 we said that. haha

Seriously, their tool is a HUGE help for ABM, but we can invision it working for your use case as well. And it's a breeze to use right inside of HubSpot, so ...

Always happy to help. Reach out anytime if we can be of assistance with HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Dan1
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

@agnsob thank you for your message, hopefully, my email helped. The relationship line functionality should help you visually map out agency relationships. You can find a video here, where I detail the functionality.  Happy to jump on a call if you need additional detail. 

@MFrankJohnson thanks for looping me in and the kind comment.