Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JBevier

Short Cuts and Tips

SOLVE

1) Can I "Pin" a single contact so that they remain at the top of a company contact stack? (Much the way we can PIN a note on the activity stack)

2) Is there a shortcut key that takes me to the global search box?  It takes WAY too long to switch from contact to companies so many times an hour, and a pain to have to place your cursor in the search space before typing.

Thanks all - JB

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Short Cuts and Tips

SOLVE

Hi @JBevier,

At the moment it's not possible to pin a contact to the company timeline. As an alternative, you could either pin a note that is only associated with this one contact and/or add a link to the contact record to the note.

Regarding shortcuts, this has already been requested by a lot of other users in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend you upvote and add your specific use case! The product team reviews these suggestions.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Short Cuts and Tips

SOLVE

Hi @JBevier,

At the moment it's not possible to pin a contact to the company timeline. As an alternative, you could either pin a note that is only associated with this one contact and/or add a link to the contact record to the note.

Regarding shortcuts, this has already been requested by a lot of other users in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend you upvote and add your specific use case! The product team reviews these suggestions.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.