Setting up marketing for franchise locations

hertz17

As a parent company with many franchise locations, we have created good consumer engagement workflows, but would like to start scoring passing form info with lead scoring directly to the franchises. How should we set up the franschises in Hubspot to use the automation best?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @hertz17

Can you please provide some additional information around your process now as well as your end goal? 

Are you looking to pass Lead Score values to your franchises, or are you looking to begin lead scoring? 

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist you with this matter. 

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
hertz17

Sure!  The hundreds/thousands franchises were set up as Companies in the system, and I'd like to know if this still allows a notification email to them as consumers complete a form.  (The rest of the email marketing will flow quite well.)  Should we change our setup, given that we'd like to ensure prompt notification at the local level?  

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @hertz17  I'm a bit unclear as to waht you mean here. Are franchisees the contacts in your database? or do you have leads/contacts/customer information that you want to pass to a seperate group of users (franchisees) that have access to your Hubspot database? 

If you could provide a detailed example of what you'd like to do I'l be happy to advise further if I can. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
hertz17

And thanks, for the offer to assist.  No, they were set up by IT as companies, as we market to consumers on the franchises' behalf.  And YES, we'd love to lead score by form field entry values.