Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

AMulagic
Participante

Set ticket priority based on last message received

resolver

Hi all,

A longer thread ahead as I am bugged by a seemingly simple problem, for which I can´t seem to find a solution.

So, want to develop a workflow where the trigger is the last message received from a visitor.

1. When the message from a visitor is less than 2 days old -> set the priority ticket to low
  2. When the message from a visitor is more than 2, and less than 5 days old -> set the priority ticket to medium
  3. When the message from a visitor is more than 5 days old -> set the priority ticket to high

The problem is re-enrollment. How to make the workflow enroll when the conversation is of certain "age".

The most recent try was to create a custom contact property that has three possible values: Low, Medium and High. It is filled automatically by the workflow visible in the attachment.

When the said workflow is completed, Inbox status is changed. Hence I developed another workflow where the trigger is Invox status is known. I am attaching this workflow as well. The thing is, it doesn´t update ticket priorty as it should.

What am I doing wrong? Can this be done at all?

With many regards,

Set inbox status.png

Set ticket priority.png

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
danmoyle
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi @AMulagic. I tried to create something I thought would work, and here's what I found. When looking at the settings, there's a re-enrollment setting where you can turn this on and it gives me this choice: 

danmoyle_0-1682714424441.png

Here's how I set up the trigger and branches, too: 

danmoyle_1-1682714522327.png

I can't turn this on in my own portal, as I don't want to affect our live tickets and conversations. But it seems like this might work? 

Hope that helps at least spur some ideas. 

P.S. Thank you for the tag @kvlschaefer 😊

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Exibir solução no post original

Jnix284
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

@AMulagic  it looks like the proposed workflow from @danmoyle will achieve what you're looking for.

Another thing you might consider, rather than changing the priority, or in combination, is to create views in your conversations Inbox for the age of tickets - you can define the criteria for each date range and the ticket will automatically move through each view.

When you and your reps are working in the inbox, you can start with the tickets from the oldest view first.

I like to use filtered views from the inbox to help prioritize and escalate tickets, but another thing you can try is to use the new ticket tags - these are new as of Friday, so I haven't had a chance to check whether they can be automated via a workflow.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
danmoyle
Solução

resolver

Hi @AMulagic. I tried to create something I thought would work, and here's what I found. When looking at the settings, there's a re-enrollment setting where you can turn this on and it gives me this choice: 

danmoyle_0-1682714424441.png

Here's how I set up the trigger and branches, too: 

danmoyle_1-1682714522327.png

I can't turn this on in my own portal, as I don't want to affect our live tickets and conversations. But it seems like this might work? 

Hope that helps at least spur some ideas. 

P.S. Thank you for the tag @kvlschaefer 😊

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
Jnix284
Solução

resolver

@AMulagic  it looks like the proposed workflow from @danmoyle will achieve what you're looking for.

Another thing you might consider, rather than changing the priority, or in combination, is to create views in your conversations Inbox for the age of tickets - you can define the criteria for each date range and the ticket will automatically move through each view.

When you and your reps are working in the inbox, you can start with the tickets from the oldest view first.

I like to use filtered views from the inbox to help prioritize and escalate tickets, but another thing you can try is to use the new ticket tags - these are new as of Friday, so I haven't had a chance to check whether they can be automated via a workflow.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

danmoyle

resolver

Love that idea @Jnix284 🙂 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @AMulagic,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to invite our subject matter experts to this conversation.

Hi @jolle@danmoyle@Jnix284 - Do you have any insight for @AMulagic's workflow query?

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Avaliação positiva