Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

AppuMurugan
Participant

Sequence Error

SOLVE

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 9.06.00 AM.png This is the error showing in my HubSpot sequences. Can anyone please look into this and let me know why this is happening? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AppuMurugan
Solution
Participant

Sequence Error

SOLVE

this is happening for multiple contacts and yeah it's happening since last month. I couldn't find more information about that activity. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
elizheleva
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Sequence Error

SOLVE

Hi @AppuMurugan ,

I can see that the screenshot you're showing is from 14th Feb. With this in mind, I have the following clarifying questions if you don't mind:

• Is this happening for a single contact or multiple contacts?
  • has it happened since Feb or are you troubleshooting a sequence that's gone?
  • is there more information within the contact activity record for which the error had appeared?

Thank you,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AppuMurugan
Solution
Participant

Sequence Error

SOLVE

this is happening for multiple contacts and yeah it's happening since last month. I couldn't find more information about that activity. 

0 Upvotes
elizheleva

Sequence Error

SOLVE

What is the source of those contacts? Is it possible that it was an import and some of the values are not working?

Also, have you tried to enrol the problematic contacts into another sequence to see if for whatever reason is a problem with the sequence itself?

Have different people tried to enrol those contacts to check if it's a problem for the individual user?

Are you trying to add the contacts from the beginning or from a specific step in the sequence?

Thanks in advance for all the answers 🙂

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.