Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

A_Walters

Sequence Enrollment Limit via Workflow

SOLVE

Hi,

My team is currently running a large outbound campaign and wondering if we can limit the number of enrollments in a sequence per day via a workflow? 

-AW

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @A_Walters,

Unfortunately not, no. Out of the box, without custom development, workflows do not have any cap / throttling features.

If you want to have control over how many contacts are being enrolled in a sequence, this currently requires some manual element (selecting contacts for enrollment, creating segmented lists or something along those lines).

With Operations Hub Professional you could work with a developer to create custom code actions which delay enrollment once a daily limit is reached, for example.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @A_Walters,

Unfortunately not, no. Out of the box, without custom development, workflows do not have any cap / throttling features.

If you want to have control over how many contacts are being enrolled in a sequence, this currently requires some manual element (selecting contacts for enrollment, creating segmented lists or something along those lines).

With Operations Hub Professional you could work with a developer to create custom code actions which delay enrollment once a daily limit is reached, for example.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.