Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SComeau
トップ投稿者

Sending Internal Only Newsletter through list in HubSpot with Sync to Outlook

解決

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction to achieve the following:

• We send out 2 INTERNAL only Newsletters every month.
  • We usually just create them and send them through our internal company “All Employee” Distribution List in Outlook.
  • We would LOVE to start tracking Open Rate etc. through HubSpot.
  • I know we can create a list in HubSpot and only send to that list, but with employees coming and going we don’t want to have to update the list all the time
  • Is there a way to sync just that Outlook e-mail distribution list “All Company” with a list in HubSpot?

Or does anyone have an other idea on how to achieve this?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @SComeau,

There is an Outlook Contacts Integration by HubSpot which lets you "sync your Outlook (personal) contacts without manual data entry or messy, time-consuming imports".

As per the description, "You can also add a filter for any Outlook/Exchange field (like categories or company name) or HubSpot list to sync exactly what you want—and nothing you don’t."

Sounds like what you're looking for?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @SComeau,

There is an Outlook Contacts Integration by HubSpot which lets you "sync your Outlook (personal) contacts without manual data entry or messy, time-consuming imports".

As per the description, "You can also add a filter for any Outlook/Exchange field (like categories or company name) or HubSpot list to sync exactly what you want—and nothing you don’t."

Sounds like what you're looking for?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.