Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

jed
Participant

Sales team supervision best practices

SOLVE

I don't want to micromanage my small sales team, but what are some simple ways as a manager I can direct the team and review their work?

I'm sure there are some good reasourses in the documentation/community for this, but I just spent half an hour looking around and didn't find what I'm looking for.

2 Accepted solutions
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jed  your sales dashboard includes five reports by default, each designed to give you an overview of your sales process. You can filter your entire dashboard by date range, owners, teams, or pipelines by clicking Filter dashboard at the top. To customize the setup of a specific report, hover over it and click Edit report settings. Below is a link to documentation on each report:

Could you share some further detail on your business, goals and operating model? The more context the better so the Community can assist.

CCing some of our experts: @KyleJepson@kcooper@MFrankJohnson@Phil_Vallender

View solution in original post

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Sales team supervision best practices

Short A: n/a

Longer AAs @roisinkirby pointed out, there are some excellent Sales Dashboard reports included in HubSpot by default. In addition, we like to take the opportunity to identify and share wins across our teams.

Just one of the ways HubSpot reporting helps us do that is with the Sales Templates reports.
(see image)

hubspot-crm-reports-sales-templates.png

These reports allow us to see in apples-to-apples terms what's working at the sales email level and what's not.

Hope that helps. Reach out anytime. Always happy to go HubSpot crazy! haha

Does that help solve your question?

Best,
Frank

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please add @MFJLabs to HubSpot Community Forum messages if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Sales team supervision best practices

Short A: n/a

Longer AAs @roisinkirby pointed out, there are some excellent Sales Dashboard reports included in HubSpot by default. In addition, we like to take the opportunity to identify and share wins across our teams.

Just one of the ways HubSpot reporting helps us do that is with the Sales Templates reports.
(see image)

hubspot-crm-reports-sales-templates.png

These reports allow us to see in apples-to-apples terms what's working at the sales email level and what's not.

Hope that helps. Reach out anytime. Always happy to go HubSpot crazy! haha

Does that help solve your question?

Best,
Frank

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please add @MFJLabs to HubSpot Community Forum messages if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jed  your sales dashboard includes five reports by default, each designed to give you an overview of your sales process. You can filter your entire dashboard by date range, owners, teams, or pipelines by clicking Filter dashboard at the top. To customize the setup of a specific report, hover over it and click Edit report settings. Below is a link to documentation on each report:

Could you share some further detail on your business, goals and operating model? The more context the better so the Community can assist.

CCing some of our experts: @KyleJepson@kcooper@MFrankJohnson@Phil_Vallender