Sales Tasks to integrate into HubSpot

Occasional Contributor

Hello!

I'm trying to integrate HubSpot with my favourite productivity app Todoist. I want tasks under Sales to appear in my Todoist. I tried Zapier but it only allows for integration with Marketing tasks... and you're not among the services on IFTTT...

Any idea?

3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @AleInZac,

Check out this conversation which discusses a similar question.

Thanks,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny,

thanks for this. You can see that I had commented on that thread already... I see that both conversation deal with the same topic but I cannot see any solution in either !! 😉

I'm not going to abandon Todoist (which I use for all my projects, both personal and professional as well as for my daily tasks) to accommodate a CRM software's limitations.

Hubspot is great. I just need to find a way to merge the task list I have in Hubspot with the overall task list I have in Todoist.

Hopefully, this will be possible at some point...

Thanks a lot,

AI

Community Manager

Ah, glad to see you did your searching @AleInZac! 🙂 Apologies for sending you something you had already seen! 

If you would like to champion this integration going forward, I would recommend creating an idea in our ideas forum

Thanks, 
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!