Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Edyta7510
Guide

SQL - further qualification - documenting

SOLVE

Hi, 

How do you guys document further qualification of SQLs ? 

In our case SQLs are contacts that come from our website "contact us" form, with an explicit commercial request/asking to be contacted by sales. 

Our sales team is looking at BANT criteria to qualify them, but I'm not sure what is the best practice of documenting it on a contact record. 

Should this be managed by custom properties? 

Notes on a contact? Any other way? 

The objective is to give a feedback loop back to marketing on the quality of SQLs. Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510,

It looks like you might be on a Sales Hub Enterprise subscription which gives you access to playbooks: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/playbooks/use-playbooks

"With the playbooks tool, you can provide guidance with interactive content cards displayed in contact, company, deal, and ticket records for your team members to reference and create standardized notes when speaking to prospects and customers."

I think this would be a good approach for your request.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Edyta7510
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler 

Big thanks. It definitely looks like a perfect solution for this. It will be the first time for me to use playbooks. 

Am I assuming correctly that "Free users" (people who don't have Sales Enterprise access) won't be able to access them though? Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510,

It looks like you might be on a Sales Hub Enterprise subscription which gives you access to playbooks: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/playbooks/use-playbooks

"With the playbooks tool, you can provide guidance with interactive content cards displayed in contact, company, deal, and ticket records for your team members to reference and create standardized notes when speaking to prospects and customers."

I think this would be a good approach for your request.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.