Calling

LYTsang
Participant

Reviewing Call Records

We just upgraded to Sales Enterprise and are starting to use the Call Transcript section of HubSpot. I wanted to see if anyone has a good workflow on tracking calls that have been reviewed with comments and how to track if coaching had been completed with the salesperson.

Right now we type in the Comments and @ the person the comment is for, but I can’t track all the commented calls to confirm they have been reviewed and responded to.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reviewing Call Records

Hi @LYTsang,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

This is a fanstatic question 🙂

I would like to invite our subject matter experts to see if they have any advice.

Hi @Dan1@Josh@BukunmiOdetayo@MandyDROS  - Do you have any calling suggestions for @LYTsang?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
MandyDROS
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Reviewing Call Records

@StjepanGrcic , @ShadabDR  or Raman have any ideas?  I have not worked with this yet but where there is a will there is a way! 

ShadabDR
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Reviewing Call Records

@MandyDROS  As calls are not like our full-Objects (Contacts, Companies, Deals) I would go with a simple solution of adding a new call outcome "Coaching Completed" and track it that way. 
We can configure certain WFs to inform managers if the call has outcome completed and have note been used for coaching yet.