Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SDavis6
参加者

Revenue share / growth reflected in Hubspot

解決

How are people reflecinting revenue share, revenue growth models in Hubspot?  Right now, I just have an option for a total amount but it doesn't reflect the growth trends.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Josh
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @SDavis6,

Provided all revenue runs through deals in HubSpot, I would create a deal report filtering to only show closed-won deals. The amount should be whatever the most relevant amount to your business. This might be deal amount, total contract value, etc. If you are tracking whether something has been invoiced and paid, you may want to incorporate those values/filters as well.

Most of our clients pull revenue reports/growth trends from their accounting software vs HubSpot. There are so many variables as to when it comes to AR/AP, reports from accounting tend to be more accurate. If you are basing it only on closed deals and the AR/AP variables aren't an issue, HubSpot should be fine.

I hope this helps!

Thanks for the ping, @TiphaineCuisset!

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
SDavis6
参加者

解決

Hi Josh,

We are looking to track this based on projects for active deals, not closed won.  So for example if a proposed deal is based on a current revenue share model that has built in growth, if I put in an annual amount I have to calculate the monthly growth projections to get a total but it doesn't allow me to project growth in Hubspot. 

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @SDavis6 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @DavidDennison @Bruno_Teixeira what are your suggestions for @SDavis6 on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Josh
解決策

解決

Hi @SDavis6,

Provided all revenue runs through deals in HubSpot, I would create a deal report filtering to only show closed-won deals. The amount should be whatever the most relevant amount to your business. This might be deal amount, total contract value, etc. If you are tracking whether something has been invoiced and paid, you may want to incorporate those values/filters as well.

Most of our clients pull revenue reports/growth trends from their accounting software vs HubSpot. There are so many variables as to when it comes to AR/AP, reports from accounting tend to be more accurate. If you are basing it only on closed deals and the AR/AP variables aren't an issue, HubSpot should be fine.

I hope this helps!

Thanks for the ping, @TiphaineCuisset!

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer