Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

osc
参加者

Replace contact forms, that are already send?!

解決

Hello @ll 🙂

I hope you guys can help me with experience!

In a nutshell:
I'm using HubSpot Markting Pro and I'm searching for a function to replace contact forms, that are already sent by a contact/lead, with a "Download" CTA.

In Detail:
Filling out the contact form for e.g. getting an E-Book triggers a workflow, that sends an E-Mail with the direct Link to the file. If a visitor already got this mail/sent this form, I don't want him/her to do this again due to the UX (Yes, I know about progressive fields). Therefore I'm searching for a way to replace a contact form with a CTA (with the direct download link) for those visitors. I thought about making the form a smart content (replacing the form, when user is is part of the list "e-book xyz downloaded"), but then I can only replace it with another form. Using the redirect-feature in the contact form area is not a solution, since the User will entry the original landing page.

Is there any feature in HubSpot to do this or is there a workaround? I'm looking forward to your Ideas and answers 🙂 Thx in advance!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @osc

It used to be the case that you could embed a form within a rich text module and swap it for a download link using smart rules - have you tried that approach? 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @osc

It used to be the case that you could embed a form within a rich text module and swap it for a download link using smart rules - have you tried that approach? 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 いいね!
osc
参加者

解決

Many thanks Phil! that was the idea I searched for 🙂

0 いいね!