Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ARivero1
参加者

Removing Specific contacts from a ticket through a workflow

解決

Hi

Is there a way that I can remove specifically associated contacts from a deal or ticket using a workflow?  This is the situation I am having. We have a workflow that creates deals from specific tickets. We are associating the deals with the same contacts that the tickets ( some contacts on the ticket have associations from our internal employees, because of the CC and the forwarding of the emails), I need to remove the internal employees from the new deals created. Is there a way to do this with a workflow? OR is there a way that I can avoid associating those internal contacts automatically from any records created? Thank you so much

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @ARivero1,

Associations can unfortunately not be managed through workflows, this is currently not possible. However, I'd recommend adding your internal email addresses / domains to the never log list in your settings: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-emails-and-domains-to-the-never-log-list This should do the trick, see the yellow infobox: "if there are recipients on an email who are not on the Never log list, HubSpot will log emails to those contact records."

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
DStaat
参加者

解決

Hey @ARivero1,

I know I'm a little late to the party, but you're trying to remove contact associations from some of your deals via workflow? There's a HubSpot app call Associ8 that can accomplish this. It's primary function is to automatically create associations, but it does have an Unassoci8 action that does the reverse:

DStaat_0-1706891288881.png

The above screenshot is an example of using the action for your use case. I've set the Unassoci8 action to remove contact associations from the enrolled deal. But you can set up parameters so that only specific contacts get removed. Like contacts with a certain label or property value.

Let me know if you have any questions! I'd be happy to help you get set up.

Best,

-David Staat

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @ARivero1,

Associations can unfortunately not be managed through workflows, this is currently not possible. However, I'd recommend adding your internal email addresses / domains to the never log list in your settings: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-emails-and-domains-to-the-never-log-list This should do the trick, see the yellow infobox: "if there are recipients on an email who are not on the Never log list, HubSpot will log emails to those contact records."

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!