Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

LAReid
メンバー

Recommended Enterprise Staff Orientation and Overview to the Sales Hub

Good Afternoon from Toronto Canada

We're launching the Sales Hub and we're are looking for Sales staff Sale Hub overview training and orientation materials.   Any recommendations on academy or other training sources for end user trainng for staff working within the Sales Hub that are also managing Service tickets for customers. 

Most of the materials I've found on the academy relate to set and implementation videos and training not end user staff training.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

0 いいね!
1件の返信
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Recommended Enterprise Staff Orientation and Overview to the Sales Hub

Hi @LAReid,

Thank you reaching out to the Community! I moved your post to the Sales Hub category to make sure it gets visibility from our Sales experts, I hope you don't mind!

I always recommend our Sales Software Certification as a starting point for the Sales Hub, because it doesn't only explain the tools available in the Sales Hub, but also includes practical exercises. 

If your coworkers wish to get more knowledge about specific parts of the software like reporting or conversational intelligence, I would recommend checking other available Sales software courses here.

Based on your use case, I would also recommend the following tutorial on Tickets.

I hope this helps!

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings