Real Time support

一般投稿者

Hi

I have an internal custom android app that creates a Hubspot/Engagement for contacts on hubspot based on some events on the phone.

Im having trouble with the availability of the service because of the limit on requests of 100 each 10 seconds by hubspot (https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/new-improved-api-limits-coming-soon).

My questions are:

1. Is there any way to have multiple api keys so the limit is applied for each one of the api keys?

2. Is there any way to improve that limit even paying more?

3. Is there any kind of SQS queue or lambda or real time mechanism by hubspot so I can send and send and send events there?

Im not having trouble throttling the vents so I dont overpass that limit but I need my service to be in real time, and some times my users overpass that 10 secondly limit so they have to wait 10 seconds to be able to see their things.

Any advise will be appreciated.

返信
0 いいね!
2件の返信2
Highlighted
進行役

Hi @danielgomez ,

Let's take a look! To answer your questions:

1. I can confirm that you will only be allowed 1 API key per account.

2. You can raise your team's API allowance from 10 requests per second to 100 requests per second by purchasing our HubSpot API Add-on! Here is a link to our Add-ons page for additional spec and pricing information just in case. This solution may be your team's best bet!

3. We don't have any tools at this time that allow you to delay the delivery of API requests to help skirt around the 10 per second limitations. It never hurts to ask though!

If you have any questions on the info above please let me know!

All the best,
Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Community Team

Highlighted
一般投稿者

Hi @KCampbell

Thanks for answering, I dont see in the link any information about an upgrade in the 10 secondly limit, I see:

You can raise your team's API allowance from 10 requests per second to 100 requests per second by purchasing our HubSpot API Add-on! Here is a link to our Add-ons page for additional spec and pricing information just in case. This solution may be your team's best bet!

返信
0 いいね!