Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

CNina-Soto
Contributeur

Real Estate Subject Property

Résolue

For all the real estate peeps in the room...  How are you tracking subject properties??? I'm trying to figure out a way to track the properties owned by any particular contact.  The goal is to be able to search for anyone who currently owns a single family, condo, duplex, etc? Even better I would love to be able to search for anyone that has a single family in a particular city.  I also want to be able to track the number of bedrooms, baths, lot size, living space, etc...  You know what I'm talking about, I want to be able to match what a new client needs vs what inventory is already in our system

1 Solution acceptée
Lucila-Andimol
Solution
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

Hi @CNina-Soto hope you are doing great.

So the best way to record all of this information is with a Custom Object, lets called it Properties.

So in this new Property object you can collect all of the information: city, square meters size, number of bedrroms, number of bathrooms, type (single family, condo, apartment), construction year, etc.

Then you can associate this property Record to the owner (a contact record with type set as "owner") or to the record of the seller (also a contact with a type set as "seller").

for this you will need to have an Enterprise licence (to unlock custom objects)

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any other question

Happy to help

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

5 Réponses
Lucila-Andimol
Solution

Résolue

Hi @CNina-Soto hope you are doing great.

So the best way to record all of this information is with a Custom Object, lets called it Properties.

So in this new Property object you can collect all of the information: city, square meters size, number of bedrroms, number of bathrooms, type (single family, condo, apartment), construction year, etc.

Then you can associate this property Record to the owner (a contact record with type set as "owner") or to the record of the seller (also a contact with a type set as "seller").

for this you will need to have an Enterprise licence (to unlock custom objects)

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any other question

Happy to help

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

Luca_V
Participant

Résolue

Hello @CNina-Soto have you finally foud the solution? I'm looking to buy a paied plan, but need to know if this is possible or not, and how.

0 Votes
CNina-Soto
Contributeur

Résolue

Hey @Luca_V  unfortunately no solution has been found.  While I love Hubspot I have found that it lacks a lot of the real estate utilities we need to run a better business.  In order to fully customize the system to be everything I want it to be I need to upgrade all the way to CMS  and at that point the cost is very high and agent implementation is difficult.  I have actually started looking at Follow Up Boss as a replacement once my contract ends.  I have found that this CRM has many similarities as Hubspot the difference being that its built for real estate and the cost is $1000 per month for 30 users.  

MiaSrebrnjak
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Thank you so much for updating this thread @CNina-Soto and you @Luca_V for reaching out.

The free CRM has many features that can help real estate agencies organize & manage their contact database – I find custom CRM properties especially helpful. They can be used to save your contact's preferences & interests. This article contains a comprehensive list of advantages of a CRM for real estate agencies.

I do, however, agree that a higher subscription level offers more options for customization. The custom objects feature, for example, which would be a great solution to store data about real estate properties, is currently only available in our Enterprise-level subscriptions. 

Mia, Community team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MiaSrebrnjak

Résolue

Hi @CNina-Soto,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag a couple of HubSpot experts to see if they have any advice: 

hi @Jnix284@Olivia_Bagnall@MSaqib9, do you have any insights on this matter that you could share with the Community? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings