Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

dht240
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Quotes Tool - Logo Issues

SOLVE

Our team is really happy using the Quotes tool and sending the links out to clients - it's also really helpful for us in terms of pipeline accuracy. But, we get complaints about the logo on the quote being too small. 

Any ideas how to fix that? Does anyone know where it's pulling the logo from? And how we go about changing it? I've got bigger-sized logos uploaded into the branding area, but it doesn't seem to be pulling the logo from there? 

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dht240,

There is a feature currently in beta to modify your proposal/quote templates which should do the tri...

Unfortunately it's not completely drag and drop yet, but I would anticipate that in the future.

Josh

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @dht240,

There is a feature currently in beta to modify your proposal/quote templates which should do the tri...

Unfortunately it's not completely drag and drop yet, but I would anticipate that in the future.

Josh

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer