Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Philysgdy
Top Contributor | Partner

Quotation tool

Hi there

I have a client using a quotation tool designed in excel. It has 26 categories and is fed by 5 worksheets. (see screenshots attached)

We would like to have this as a tool available through the CRM. My research uncovered an integrator Spreadsheet Web. Has anyone tackled such a project? If so what would they recommend?

Or is there anyone who has used Spreadsheet Web for such a project, how successful was it for them? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Philysgdy

Quotation tool

Hi Malcolm

I am looking at SpreadsheetWeb as a possible integrator. This would allow an interface to sit between the user and the quotation tool in Excel which is my aim.

But I am in the research stage at present so open to all suggestions. Hopefully these screenshots will give you an idea of my project.

Thanks for your interest

cheers

Phil

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 5.15.15 pm.jpgScreen Shot 2022-12-07 at 5.15.31 pm.jpg

0 Upvotes
Malcolm_Chiu
Participant

Quotation tool

Hi Phil, I have developed an integration based on SharePoint to allow my clients quotation tool to stay in Excel with weekly/daily data syn to Hubspot, if you are interested you can contact me directly at malcolm.chiu@cotenti.com.

Regards,

Malcolm
0 Upvotes
Malcolm_Chiu
Participant

Quotation tool

I have helped one of my customer to integrate the Excel Quotation with Hubspot via Sharepoint, this will save the cost of re-doing the spreadsheet on another platform.  I can proivde more comments if you can share the screenshots which not visible on this discussion.