Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

IseyGarfield
Membro

Properly utilizing a CRM

resolver

So using a CRM is new to me and I have been thoroughly liking the process of using it so far to track everything when I'm reaching out and prospecting.

One question I have is, what are some good tips on really utilizing it to your advantage from a tracking standpoint. Like when you get the notification that someone opened your email should you call them right away?

Idk just looking for different tactics. Thanks.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

Properly utilizing a CRM

resolver

Hi @IseyGarfield,

HubSpot has compiled some great research in this article: How to Make the Best Follow-Up Sales Call in 2021

For content form fills, follow-up should happen immediately. For a sales email open, this depends on your sales process, your persona and the content of that first email. You could argue that this does not say anything about intent or interest just yet, the email open might just be habitual. In that case, an immediate call could be perceived almost aggressive. You could also say that the door is open now and this is a great ground for conversation. I would recommend having a look at the original email and ask yourself how much the email open is saying about the intent/fit.

Slightly different story for clicks and documents. Here you can assume that the recipient is at least somewhat interested and an immediate call makes sense.

In any case, I would simply test. Compare your success rate for both tactics and also the reactions of your prospects. This will tell you a lot.

The HubSpot Academy also has some great content on the general best practices, both related to the software but also to inbound sales. I'm not sure if your question is answered specifically but I think you'll find these helpful:

HubSpot Sales Software

Inbound Sales Course: Get Certified

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
webdew
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Properly utilizing a CRM

resolver

Hi @IseyGarfield ,

If you ask me, every business has their own strategies and tactics to improve. 

But as per the email deliverability it is said that when someone has opened your email, at that time that person is actually thinking about the email. That time is considered as the best time to convert them from a prospect to a customer. So it is not a bad idea to call them right away. You can get to know the intensity of the lead.

And as you said you are new to hubspot and also liking it and if you are trying to find some tips and strategies, I will suggest you to dig into the Hubspot Academy once. It has very nice and useful certifications. One of them is Email Marketing Certification that might help you to understand the best.

webdew_0-1626499384830.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

karstenkoehler
Solução

Properly utilizing a CRM

resolver

Hi @IseyGarfield,

HubSpot has compiled some great research in this article: How to Make the Best Follow-Up Sales Call in 2021

For content form fills, follow-up should happen immediately. For a sales email open, this depends on your sales process, your persona and the content of that first email. You could argue that this does not say anything about intent or interest just yet, the email open might just be habitual. In that case, an immediate call could be perceived almost aggressive. You could also say that the door is open now and this is a great ground for conversation. I would recommend having a look at the original email and ask yourself how much the email open is saying about the intent/fit.

Slightly different story for clicks and documents. Here you can assume that the recipient is at least somewhat interested and an immediate call makes sense.

In any case, I would simply test. Compare your success rate for both tactics and also the reactions of your prospects. This will tell you a lot.

The HubSpot Academy also has some great content on the general best practices, both related to the software but also to inbound sales. I'm not sure if your question is answered specifically but I think you'll find these helpful:

HubSpot Sales Software

Inbound Sales Course: Get Certified

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.