CRM

MiniWatson

Problems uploading files

SOLVE

Hi, 

I have been using Hubspot for at least 3/4 years, this has never been an issue in the past and I'm not doing anything differently. But for some reason I can no longer upload files of any kind. 

If I try uploading via 'Attachments' nothing happens at all, it doesn't even attempt to upload the selected file. If I try to upload a file to a New file to an email I get a message saying "Your file (Name of file) didn't upload"Failed to upload messageFailed to upload message

Can anyone help?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Problems uploading files

SOLVE

Hi @MiniWatson,

This sounds like it might be a browser-related issue. Have you tried another browser? If another browser works, I'd recommend clearing cache/cookies. Should the problem persist, I'd recommend switching off all browser extensions and enabling them one by one to see if one of them might cause the issue.

There might also be a technical limit but if there is, it's not mentioned here: https://legal.hubspot.com/hubspot-product-and-services-catalog

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MiniWatson

Problems uploading files

SOLVE

Thank you Karsten, that has worked 👍

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Problems uploading files

SOLVE

Hi @MiniWatson,

This sounds like it might be a browser-related issue. Have you tried another browser? If another browser works, I'd recommend clearing cache/cookies. Should the problem persist, I'd recommend switching off all browser extensions and enabling them one by one to see if one of them might cause the issue.

There might also be a technical limit but if there is, it's not mentioned here: https://legal.hubspot.com/hubspot-product-and-services-catalog

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.